Variables booster pack
|Variables booster pack|
|Although this is an unfinished deck, it is still playable.|
|To play Dvorak: Draw five cards each and leave the rest as a draw pile. On your turn, draw a card from the draw pile and play one Thing and/or one Action. (See the full rules.)|
| Print this deck|
|talk page to find out more.|
A set of cards that will lead to some truly varied play! Add a bit of mathematics and such to your next game of Infinite Dvorak!
There are special rules in addition to normal Infinite Dvorak Rules to help better implement variables.
- All variable's values start as 1.
- Whenever a card defines a value for a variable, that change will happen instantly.
- If an action defines a variable, that change will happen once.
- If a thing defines a variable, the most recently played thing will define that variable.
- If a thing that previously defined a variable is brought out of play, then the next most recently played thing will define that variable.
X = 5 (#8885)
Secret Stash (#8886)
Copious amounts of Money (#8887)
Inflated Values (#8892)
Varied Gems (#8893)